It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store, share and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Contact information, such as your name, your address, mobile phone number and email address, IP address and other location data, date of birth, KYC\AML documents;
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing, communication preferences;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, cash, cookies;
- Aggregated Data includes statistical or demographic data for any purpose. It may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
We may collect personal data about you in a number of circumstances, including when you provide it to us e.g. by contacting us for marketing services or signing up for content such as our newsletters. From your use of our website, using cookies and When you sign up to receive personal data from us; or When your organization offers to provide services to us. In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third party source.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, in the following circumstances: where you have given us consent by express permission to process personal data for a specified purpose. where we need to use it to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you. where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes only:
- Managing and administering your relationship with Enon, including processing payments, billing and support services;
- Providing marketing advice or other services or things you may have requested, including on-line services or solutions as instructed or requested by you or your organization;
- To analyze and improve our services and communications to you;
- For monitoring and assessing compliance with our policies and standards;
- For any purpose related and/or ancillary to any of the above or any other purpose for which your personal data was provided to us.
Where you have expressly given us your consent, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you through the channels you have approved to keep you up to date on the latest marketing developments, announcements, and other information about Enon services as well as events and projects;
- Customer surveys, marketing campaigns, market analysis, other promotional activities or events;
- or Collecting information about your preferences to create a user profile to personalize and foster the quality of our communication and interaction with you (for example, by way of newsletter tracking or website analytics).
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by Contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, or other transactions.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please Contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Internal Third Parties: other companies in our group who are based in the EU or Worldwide.
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy. If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
We will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to personal data. Personal data may be kept on our personal data technology systems, those of our contractors or in paper files.
DATA RETENTION – HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
We will respect your legal rights to your data. We shall, to the extent legally permitted, promptly notify You if We receive any requests from You to exercise the following your rights
- The right to be informed
- The right to access
You have the right to access your information. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you wish to access the personal information We hold about you.
- The right to rectification
If the information Enon holds about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you need us to rectify your information
- The right to erasure
This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. If you want Us to erase all your personal data and we do not have a legal reason to continue to process and hold it, please contact our Data Protection Officer
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your data. This means We are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. If you want us to restrict the processing of your data, please contact our Data Protection Officer
- The right to data portability
Enon must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this affecting the usability of your data. Please contact our Data Protection Officer if you want information on how to port your data elsewhere/ This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to us as the Data Controller.
- The right to object
You have the right to object to Enon processing your data even if it is based on Our legitimate interests, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing (including data aggregation), and processing for the purposeless of statistics. If you wish to object please contact our Data Protection Officer
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop processing your data. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer
However if you are still looking for more information than you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.